- Penetration: Powers gain the Penetration keyword. Penetration powers do not have damage reduced 75% against vehicles
- Long Range Skills: Powers used on targets beyond 9 squares get +5 damage
- Melee Skills: Powers used on an adjacent target get +3 damage
- Mid Range Skills: Powers used on a target between range 2 and 9 get +4 damage
- Cleric: Double Movement, Third Eye, Ultimate Evasion
- Fighter: Double Attack, Ultimate Damage, Ultimate Evasion
- Paladin: Anti Armor, Double Attack, Ultimate Damage
- Ranger: Concentration, Resist Crossfire, Ultimate Damage
- Rogue: Double Movement, Resist Crossfire, Third Eye
- Warlock: Anti Armor, Concentration, Resist Crossfire
- Warlord: Double Attack, Double Movement, Ultimate Evasion
- Wizard: Anti Armor, Concentration, Third Eye
- Resist Crossfire: Gains +5 resist damage from opportunity attacks.
- Third Eye: Can’t be crit by attacks that occur during their turn.
- Ultimate Evasion: 50% chance each encounter to gain +5 AC and reflex defense until the end of the encounter.
- Anti Armor: +50% damage against vehicles
- Concentration: 75% chance each encounter to gain +5 hit bonus until the end of the encounter.
- Double Attack: 25% chance to perform a copy of a melee attack you performed. Once per turn.
- Double Movement: 50% chance to take a move action (for movement only) after you move. Once per turn.
- Ultimate Damage: 25% chance each encounter that all attacks that hit automatically crit until the end of the encounter.